BFCN would like to cordially invite you to become a corporate sponsor. BFCN along with you or your company would like to ensure that our youth reach their full potential, despite any hardships they may face. With a 40% drop out rate amongst Canadian students, your support of BFCN will help consolidate the educational variance of student through our Friday Focus Program and the scholarships will help ease the burden of higher education through financial support. By means of such initiatives, your partnership with BFCN will help create an opportunity for our students to flourish and reach their potential.
Please review the sponsorship opportunities detailed below and inform BFCN how you or your organization would like to participate in this annual event.
- Platinum - $500.00 - Full Page (8 ½ x 11) Colour Advertisement
- Gold - $375.00 - Half of a Page (8 ½ x 5 ½) Colour Advertisement
- Silver - $240.00 - Quarter of a Page (4 ¼ x 5 ½) Colour Advertisement
- Bronze - $125.00 - Eighth of a Page (4 ¼ x 2 ¾) Colour Advertisement
Proceeds from this event will be used towards BFCN's initiatives including:
- Friday Focus a weekly program which concentrates on enhancing student success at the elementary and high school levels as well as parent engagement
- Educational scholarships which will benefit students entering an accredited Canadian college or university in September 2017.
- The BFCN Scholarship Directory, which is a compilation of current scholarships displayed in an inviting and user friendly format and available on the BFCN website.
Advertisements will be viewed by over 350 families attending the event as well as acknowledgement on the BFCN website and through our comprehensive data base.
Please send all inquiries for full page colour advertisements on either front or back inside cover or back cover to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through empowerment and encouragement of our children pursuits, we will improve the quality of life of the family unit within our community. With your assistance through sponsorship BFCN can continue to achieve these goals.
For further information on the event or how to make a donation to the silent auction, raffle or to the Black Foundation of Community Networks please contact Cheryl Yarde at (416) 566 2731 or email@example.com